Lock Legion Community
  • Announcements

• RSS

ATTN: @everyone   12/31/2017

Please reset your passwords before first-time logging in, thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
ZTEAGH

make this site like sunshine's

having multiple subforums is fine, but the main page shouldn't be a list of the categories & subforums, it should be like the "whats-new" page.

http://forum.locklegion.rocks/whats-new/

if that page had a spot for making a new thread, where you can pick the subforum with a dropdown, it would pretty much be just like sunshine's site. just a little prettying up and you're good to go.

i think a lot of features on here are good but there's some bloat that could be trimmed to make it look smoother. i'm definitely just glad we have a site again so well done rss

Just gonna throw in little things as i spot them. Definitely all email alerts should be disabled, except maybe pms

changed things around, except instead of the bottom form new thread works like this

c1IdD54.png

Any chance of getting design change permissions. I'm adept at CSS so I can actually help.

Any chance of getting design change permissions. I'm adept at CSS so I can actually help.

i am a wizard of sass btw,

we will sort this out later today (in 6-8 hrs)

Just gonna throw in little things as i spot them. Definitely all email alerts should be disabled, except maybe pms

to add to this, the "stop all emails" button in the notification emails did not work for me

to add to this, the "stop all emails" button in the notification emails did not work for me

same, i'm still getting emails regardless. they're all going to spam too