Oblivion

Lock Name™
Oblivion
Reactions
2 0 0
I'm only making this post because RSS is sad.

I am Oblivion, been with the LL since 2011. Left sometime between 2013-2014 and came back about a few months ago.

Lock Name™
ZTEAGH
Reactions
14 2 0
when did you first realize you are gay?

Redcherry

Lock Name™
Redcherrylock
Reactions
0 0 0
The Locklegion was alive in 2011? Damn I thought it died back in 2007 and we were doing a 10 year anniversary comeback thing.

Lock Name™
ZTEAGH
Reactions
14 2 0
The Locklegion was alive in 2011? Damn I thought it died back in 2007 and we were doing a 10 year anniversary comeback thing.
Nope, i joined late in 08 and there's been decent activity the while time. I think the time between this site and sunshine's had the least activity ever

Wine

Staff member
Lock Name™
Wine
Reactions
18 2 1
Nope, i joined late in 08 and there's been decent activity the while time. I think the time between this site and sunshine's had the least activity ever
you know all this time i've thought i joined as wine on 9th march 2009 but judging from what you said and what i found on the old utopia suburbs forum it sounds like i joined a year earlier than i remember.

2008, fuck me wine lock is almost 10 years old...

Lock Name™
Mp3
Reactions
4 3 0
Quite the opposite, the LL actually had a huge resurgance in the 2009-2012 days, and I would say some of the groups best work came from that era.

blue

Lock Name™
bluelock
Reactions
3 0 0
i've been in the LL as blue-lock since 2007. i was also toiletpaper-lock for a short while.
good stuff.

also hi, oblivion! cool name, man.

Redcherry

Lock Name™
Redcherrylock
Reactions
0 0 0
Quite the opposite, the LL actually had a huge resurgance in the 2009-2012 days, and I would say some of the groups best work came from that era.
Damn, crazy stuff. Here I thought it was all gone and yet there was a golden era going on haha

Lock Name™
pumpkin
Reactions
7 0 0
Yeah man, it was the year of the Journey collab and the year of Magicwand

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/570850
For some reason, I always felt like the time around me joining was the "golden age of the LL" (with Save Tonight being made, Master Lock's flashes, the REVIVE collab etc). I guess my perspective is pretty skewed because of that. You have a far broader perspective since you've been in the LL for so long. I never looked at it all from the perspective of a long-time member or just general newgrounds viewer.

Redcherry

Lock Name™
Redcherrylock
Reactions
0 0 0
For some reason, I always felt like the time around me joining was the "golden age of the LL" (with Save Tonight being made, Master Lock's flashes, the REVIVE collab etc). I guess my perspective is pretty skewed because of that. You have a far broader perspective since you've been in the LL for so long. I never looked at it all from the perspective of a long-time member or just general newgrounds viewer.
Oh man Masterlock. I still have the guy on facebook, he runs a pretty neat online comic and one of his comics became a viral meme that still going on years later. Those were the good years. Hope the LL can have some sort of renaissance, golden era V2.0 haha

RSS

Something something making locklegion great again
Staff member
Lock Name™
RSSLock
Reactions
16 6 3
Oh man Masterlock. I still have the guy on facebook, he runs a pretty neat online comic and one of his comics became a viral meme that still going on years later. Those were the good years. Hope the LL can have some sort of renaissance, golden era V2.0 haha
Only you can prevent fire can help reunite the LL

Lock Name™
ZTEAGH
Reactions
14 2 0
yeah hejibits. i remember when he started it out as roommate comics about his neckbeard roommate. i wonder why he's never popped back in. pretty sure he left on good terms

RSS

Something something making locklegion great again
Staff member
Lock Name™
RSSLock
Reactions
16 6 3
yeah hejibits. i remember when he started it out as roommate comics about his neckbeard roommate. i wonder why he's never popped back in. pretty sure he left on good terms
or he just doesn't give two shits about us

Lock Name™
Mp3
Reactions
4 3 0
The 2005/06 days were certainly the "peak" years in terms of raw numbers, influence and production. But the 2010-2012 resurgence had its own charm too. Especially because I was certain that the group was dead meat in 08. It was a shock to me that a whole new generation of some of the best members we ever had would just pop out of nowhere.