18 2 1
you've got some nerve coming in here with ur lack of forum m8

tell us your ways also how have u been

praise the

Lock Name™
sun
Reactions
0 0 0
i've been great. thanks for asking. this should be my last semester of uni. these days i work as full stack dev which is p cool. in my free time i cycle, practice guitar, and play chess.

praise the

Lock Name™
sun
Reactions
0 0 0
Oh this reminds me so much of my own life. I eat cheese.
Eating cheese has been a big hobby of mine for some time now. Maybe one day I can make it into the American cheese pro leagues. What's your CER? (Cheese Eating Rating)?

Lock Name™
pumpkin
Reactions
7 0 0
Eating cheese has been a big hobby of mine for some time now. Maybe one day I can make it into the American cheese pro leagues. What's your CER? (Cheese Eating Rating)?
Obviously that depends on the discipline you're contesting for. I'm in the BCL (Blue Cheese League) and so far I am able to get a constant CER of 2.5 when it comes to Gorgonzola. Stilton I am really not good at though, trying to use the Scholar's Mate while eating Stilton but it's not panning out as well as I would like.

edit: Might have to try the Fool's Mate soon.

praise the

Lock Name™
sun
Reactions
0 0 0
Obviously that depends on the discipline you're contesting for. I'm in the BCL (Blue Cheese League) and so far I am able to get a constant CER of 2.5 when it comes to Gorgonzola. Stilton I am really not good at though, trying to use the Scholar's Mate while eating Stilton but it's not panning out as well as I would like.

edit: Might have to try the Fool's Mate soon.
Ah, yes. I've noticed e4 openings don't pair well with crumbley textures. King side games require strength and bold flavor. I suggest opting for the cambozola variation, an attack that's tough to parry. You opponent won't be able to take another bite.

Wine

Staff member
Lock Name™
Wine
Reactions
18 2 1
u guys are fuckin pussies lmao you'll never defeat me: wine, lord of cheddar.

Lock Name™
ZTEAGH
Reactions
14 2 0
cheddar is classic sure but if that's where you stop you're missing a whole world of cheeses. goat cheese is my #1, i could eat pounds of that shit. once i was having a cheese & wine get together with my pals and we all agreed that the brie we got was awful, but it had to be eaten. so i went for a suicidally sized chunk of the stuff and it turns out that some bad cheeses get better if you eat a huge amount at once. also bad wines and bad cheese complement each other, making them both mediocre in combination

blue

Lock Name™
bluelock
Reactions
3 0 0
im the champion of feta, motherlockers.

also: im excellent at consuming gouda cheese and blue cheese. HAH!

Gem

Lock Name™
Gem
Reactions
5 0 1
im the champion of feta, motherlockers.

also: im excellent at consuming gouda cheese and blue cheese. HAH!
Since you guys are declaring your dominion over these fancy cheeses, I'll be the duke of cheddar jack...

Gem

Lock Name™
Gem
Reactions
5 0 1
I feel like i should post more rather than lurk, i keep forgetting that i have an account.

Also i've been doing great, thx fgt. <3
Good to see you again! What cheese do you consider your dominion?

Lock Name™
pumpkin
Reactions
7 0 0
cheddar is classic sure but if that's where you stop you're missing a whole world of cheeses. goat cheese is my #1, i could eat pounds of that shit. once i was having a cheese & wine get together with my pals and we all agreed that the brie we got was awful, but it had to be eaten. so i went for a suicidally sized chunk of the stuff and it turns out that some bad cheeses get better if you eat a huge amount at once. also bad wines and bad cheese complement each other, making them both mediocre in combination
Brie is fucking nice dude

Hah. Plebeian. Cheddar is so basic!

Lock Name™
ZTEAGH
Reactions
14 2 0
Brie is fucking nice dude
maybe it was just the one we got, but it was unpleasant unless you had a big fat chunk of the stuff. if you mouth is more cheese than mouth, you just gotta embrace it