ATTN LL youtube channel

RSS

Something something making locklegion great again
Staff member
Lock Name™
RSSLock
Reactions
16 6 3
Care to share account details, so content makers can actually upload there?

Lock Name™
Canistel
Reactions
1 0 0
Does anyone on here even own that account?
But I second this, I think it'd be cool to have it be an open account for all of us.

Gem

Lock Name™
Gem
Reactions
5 0 1
Does anyone on here even own that account?
But I second this, I think it'd be cool to have it be an open account for all of us.
Maybe not the best idea to have an open one (trolls and such, ya know), but if mods had access, that'd be cool

Lock Name™
pumpkin
Reactions
7 0 0
Wasn't it Log or MP3 who made the account? I might be misremembering.

Gem

Lock Name™
Gem
Reactions
5 0 1
I really don't think the LL could survive on YouTube. We basically live on copyright infringement.

Wine

Staff member
Lock Name™
Wine
Reactions
18 2 1
Log owns the Facebook page. Not sure about the YouTube, I thought it was either Winchester or Mp3

Lock Name™
Mp3
Reactions
4 3 0
I own the Newgrounds account, there are several youtube accounts but there was never an "official" one.

Smashed

Lock Name™
Smashed
Reactions
1 0 0
Misquote much? :3
Not really, the LL's stuff could reasonably be construed as parody rather than infringement, but with YouTube's heavily automated system, no you're right, most LL stuff would be screwed 6 ways to Sunday.

Lock Name™
ZTEAGH
Reactions
14 2 0
Not really, the LL's stuff could reasonably be construed as parody rather than infringement, but with YouTube's heavily automated system, no you're right, most LL stuff would be screwed 6 ways to Sunday.
i'm sure that using copyrighted stuff like coke lock etc wouldn't be a huge issue. the biggest thing is that most lock flashes use copyrighted music and stuff like that. which is why everyone should track down some nice public domain production music for themselves

Gem

Lock Name™
Gem
Reactions
5 0 1
i'm sure that using copyrighted stuff like coke lock etc wouldn't be a huge issue. the biggest thing is that most lock flashes use copyrighted music and stuff like that. which is why everyone should track down some nice public domain production music for themselves
Job for you :3

Lock Name™
ZTEAGH
Reactions
14 2 0
Job for you :3
i've already got all of mine. try googling for ren & stimpy production music. if you can't find it i'll try to find a way to share the 3 volumes i've got but i don't know where to upload something that big

RSS

Something something making locklegion great again
Staff member
Lock Name™
RSSLock
Reactions
16 6 3
i've already got all of mine. try googling for ren & stimpy production music. if you can't find it i'll try to find a way to share the 3 volumes i've got but i don't know where to upload something that big
mega.nz