I'll draw you and tell you what I think of you, if you tell me what you think of me

Skor

Lock Name™
Skor
Reactions
5 0 0
Your (brush-tool-phase) art style was my favorite from the LL. Except maybe for Coffee. I think Arrow did some good stuff too. Okay, third favorite.

Log

Lock Name™
Log
Reactions
0 0 0
Never really spoke to you much but you seemed like a pretty down to earth person

Lock Name™
ZTEAGH
Reactions
14 2 0
y'all are posting some 2nd grade quality responses itt
pumpkin you have good potential but always set your ambitions on some ridiculous scope that makes it too hard for you, or anyone involved in the project, to find a starting point. remember that anyone can come up with a great idea for the best game and all the cool things about it, but you need to be realistic if you're actually going to produce anything

Smashed

Lock Name™
Smashed
Reactions
1 0 0
I fear you're a kindred spirit in so far as having more ambition and good intention than time or energy to finish them.

Lemming

Lock Name™
Lemming
Reactions
2 0 0
I think I missed the part in your life where you became the great artist everyone seems to think you are because I've never really enjoyed your stuff, but other than that well intention-ed, ultra ambitious guy who maybe needs to learn a bit of task management and delegation. drawmeplz

Lock Name™
Mp3
Reactions
4 3 0
I think I missed the part in your life where you became the great artist everyone seems to think you are because I've never really enjoyed your stuff, but other than that well intention-ed, ultra ambitious guy who maybe needs to learn a bit of task management and delegation. drawmeplz
Fantasy and ambition are two very different things.

blue

Lock Name™
bluelock
Reactions
3 0 0
pumpkin is cool, and uhh he looks great on halloween.