Draw yourself

RSS

Something something making locklegion great again
Staff member
Lock Name™
RSSLock
Reactions
16 6 3
Draw your lock by yourself, no comissions here. Why? Well, we have guys like @Wegra who can't really be identified by name + it helps as a reference.

Gem

Lock Name™
Gem
Reactions
7 0 1
IMG_4066.JPG
Ok, cool.
Gem looks like the above in black and white and looks like my forum avatar when in color. Basically B&W=facet lines, color=no lines but shiny

Lock Name™
ZTEAGH
Reactions
14 2 0
1511540748154.png
hey there boys, i'm ZTEAGH, or zombie turtle eating a guy's head for short, and i'm waiting for your call to serve your every desire. i'm thick and juicy like a london broil and i can be all yours for just $20 an hour at 1-800-HOT-LOCK

Skor

Lock Name™
Skor
Reactions
5 0 0
Untitled-1.png
Itsa me. Remember when 'body locks' were a thing? It seems like only Skor's left after Wonchop and Edward Lock ran off.

Lock Name™
ZTEAGH
Reactions
14 2 0
Itsa me. Remember when 'body locks' were a thing? It seems like only Skor's left after Wonchop and Edward Lock ran off.
i always wondered what skor was, is it an original character?

Lock Name™
ZTEAGH
Reactions
14 2 0
what about barrel lock, he's canonically full of wine. is his full name really "barrelful of wine lock"?????

Wine

Staff member
Lock Name™
Wine
Reactions
19 2 1
it's funny you mention that because barrel lock and I both share the same birthday and are exactly the same age

Lock Name™
pumpkin
Reactions
7 0 0
I like how you use gradients for lighting/shadows. I've gotta try that.
It's mostly using the blur filter of Adobe Animate. And the lights and shadows I do are usually misplaced, I just put them where I feel like it looks nice. Nothing to do with actual lighting I guess.

Gem

Lock Name™
Gem
Reactions
7 0 1
It's mostly using the blur filter of Adobe Animate. And the lights and shadows I do are usually misplaced, I just put them where I feel like it looks nice. Nothing to do with actual lighting I guess.
I guess I'll look up the blur filter. I'm still figuring out flash at this point